Nazi Gun Registration Program of 1938:
- Classified guns for "sporting purposes"
- All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
- Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law (meaning officials could have guns, citizens could not).
- Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
- The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
- Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.
Yeah, that does not look familiar....nothing to worry about there....move along.
Never listen to Sum Dum Guy on the internet....