View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 19:25   #177
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithaca_deerslayer View Post
Yes I see what you are trying to say, that we don't need to justify need But the anti-gun people seem to need us to do so.

What is the definition of the police jargon "active shooter"?

I mistook it to mean someone who is actively shooting. A bad guy, shooting at good guys. But you may have a much more specific definition in mind.
[rant] Forgive my off topic perceptions here...

BUT, I'm in the camp of those people who completely disagree with using the term of "shooter" with respect to these idiots who are murdering people.

IMHO, I think the media, and especially all law abiding gun owners, need to begin calling a spade a spade, if you will, and refer to these idiots as to what they really are, which they are murderers. (Or, murdering cowards who pick gun free zones to further their criminality.)

STOP CALLING THEM SHOOTERS PLEASE.

For instance, in this latest event, meaning Sandy Hook, this murderer chose a legislated gun-free zone in Massachusetts to further his criminality. He was NOT a shooter, he was a maniacal murderer and idiot!

(Only Police radios or written reports should refer to these murdering cowards as shooters.)

/rant
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 12-28-2012 at 19:26..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote