For the reading impaired:
I have let people go who have cooprated where upon further testing, it was my belief that you were not, or I could not prove DWI. Those drivers were thanked for their cooperation and time, issued the appropriate summons or warning and sent on their way.
If someone wanted to "play games" and not cooperate or be a b-ll buster, If I had enough PC on my observations, I would articulate those in my report to testify in court. Just because someone doesn't want to cooperate doesn't mean you get a free pass.
To be clear :
1. Endowed with the power of speech.
2. Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech.
3. Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker.
4. Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay.
5. Anatomy Consisting of sections united by joints; jointed.
1. to make, build, or construct
2. to devise, invent, or concoct (a story, lie, etc.)
3. to fake or forge
[from Latin fabricāre to build, make, from fabrica workshop; see fabric]
It seems that you are using your own prejudice to twist my words to fit your definition.