View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:55   #1
arushus
Biggest Member

Black 30 round PMAGs in stock.

I'm letting go of my secret pmag website, I've already bought a few, and I'm in the giving spirit, so here ya go...athleticimpact.com has plain non-windowed 30 round pmags in stock, supposedly...at least the website says so. I just checked and no other pmags were in stock. I figured since I can't afford to buy them, I may as well let my good friends at glocktalk know where to find them! I know some of you are going to want to buy them all, and I cant say that I blame you, but I'm going to try to appeal to your philanthropic side and ask that you only buy a few, so as to leave some for everyone else here.

P.S. Please don't blame me if you get an email later saying they are backordered, or if they screw you around or anything. I've only purchased from them once, so I can't speak to their reliability or customer service. Buy at your own risk, I am in no way vouching for this website, just passing the word.

Cancel that, do not buy from these guys, I just looked at their facebook page and there are a lot of people angry with them!
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!

Last edited by arushus; 12-28-2012 at 14:11..
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote