View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 19:23   #11
Adjuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Finally a reporter is asking questions and not simply swallowing the tripe coming out of Connecticut when it comes to the Sandy Hook event.

There are too many ridiculous assertions.

By the way, whatever happened to the man that was detained by the Police Officers that arrived on scene as first responders? They found this clown in the woods, immediately across the street from the school, and he was wearing camouflage clothing and black jacket, yet there is nothing being mentioned of him now.

This man seemingly has been vetted and discarded by the Police as a suspect, and yet he had no explanation for his presence in the area expect for the fact that he repeatedly told bystanders, while being taken into custody and placed in a Police cruiser, "I didn't do it. It wasn't me. I didn't do it."

Tell the press who this guy was, is, and where he can be found, and then skeptics know nothing is wrong with the whole Sandy Hook event.

What in the heck. I can't tell if this is serious or not. The woods guy has been in all the news media and was discovered to be the local pastor from the church across the street and he was in the woods gathering firewood.

/