View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 19:16   #8
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Finally a reporter is asking questions and not simply swallowing the tripe coming out of Connecticut when it comes to the Sandy Hook event.

There are too many ridiculous assertions.

By the way, whatever happened to the man that was found and then detained by the Police Officers that arrived on scene as first responders? They found this clown in the woods, immediately across the street from the school, and he was wearing camouflage clothing and black jacket, yet there is nothing being mentioned of him now.

This man seemingly has been vetted and discarded by the Police as a suspect, and yet he had no explanation for his presence in the area expect for the fact that he repeatedly told bystanders, while being taken into custody and placed in a Police cruiser, "I didn't do it. It wasn't me. I didn't do it."

Tell the press who this guy was, is, and where he can be found, and then skeptics know nothing is wrong with the whole Sandy Hook event.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 12-26-2012 at 19:22..