View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 00:56   #170
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
Except he wanted to be re elected, mission accomplished. So what is to stop him WARP? You guys gave him a "mandate", at least he thinks that. He can propose & get anything hw wants passed w/ a liberal media supporting him, BTW, how he got re elected. The avg person is too disengaged to find out facts for themselves so will be lead by their corrupt & ignorant "leaders". he may be your president, but not mine. I hope you are right, but past exp tells me it's coming, maybe not this year, the fiscal cliff that OBAMA & the libs in the senate have created is kind of a bigger issue, but it will come sooner than later. Why do you think he is "demanding" proposals by the end of JAN? He wants those dead children still fresh in everyones minds. Yeah, sounds ugly, but that is Chicago politics baby.
Are you really that much of a defeatist?

Or are you here for the other side, convincing all of us that it is inevitable in an effort to keep us from fighting it?

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)

Last edited by Warp; 12-26-2012 at 00:57..
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote