View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 21:50   #167
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldMyHat View Post
So, a majority of the debate in 9mm vs 45acp comes to capacity vs power. I know there are other arguments, but that's what I hear the most. So my question is, if a 10 round magazine limit is instated, will you switch to 40sw or 45acp or stay with 9mm in handguns that can hold 10 in either caliber?

I am kind of leaning that, if I can only have 10, I might as well have the biggest 10 I can.
Because of the number of magazines still around after a ban if it happens you should be able to carry at least 12 rounds anyway. But a 45 is no better than a 9mm and they are all comparable in stopping abilities with the 357 being the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
JuneyBooney is offline   Reply With Quote