View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 15:52   #104
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAS T MAG View Post
I agree. We live in a small sub-division with only one way in or out. If someone (usually young) is speeding and I'm outside, I just roll a garbage can into the street in front of them. Once is usually enough. When all our kids were young we used to get turfed a lot because we live on a corner and it was the "fun" thing to do. I would wait until twilight and anchor boards with nails facing up almost every night one Summer. We never got turfed again although one asshat had to have his car towed after all his tires were flat.

I can't get back to your post, but I think you said you were speeding over the limit. You were in the wrong and should accept any Barney Fife's "citizens arrest".
I said I may have been speeding, if I was it was not more than 5 miles an hour.

I am over 40 and have two small kids, I know what it's like to see someone whiz through the hood, but this is not like that.

Rural road, large lots (little crapshack houses where this guy followed me from though), no kids playing, hardly any traffic ever.

Barney has no business attempting to pull a stranger over at night and was fortunate that I was not an ass and was in a pretty good mood. If I had wanted to make an issue of it I could have simply driven right into my driveway, gotten out and stomped a mudhole in his ass, or even shot him in the face a little and either way still have been well within my rights.

I acted in my best interest and his, if you do not see that you might just be that little man with a chip on his shoulder that feels like he has a right to tell strangers how to act (armed strangers, at night, on the side of the road no less).
gjk5 is offline   Reply With Quote