View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 22:25   #127
Z71bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry View Post
@GTDISTRIBUTORS: Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with... http://t.co/dtzhFx92

"Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with overwhelming demand, it is unfortunate that we have had to discontinue the sales of all firearm magazines on our website. Over the past several days our amazing customers have ordered more magazines than we can supply.

At this time, we are unable to give a firm delivery date for orders already placed for firearm magazines. Our staff is actively working on a solution for a positive inventory level and working with vendors to fill all backorders. Once this occurs, firearm magazines will be offered for sale on our website again. Due to the high volume of calls, it may be difficult to contact us regarding the status of your web order. However, we will call or email you back as soon as possible with an update on your existing order. Please check back with us often for the latest information via Facebook.com/GTDistributors or at GTDist.com.

On behalf of the GT Distributors family, thank you for your business and patience during this busy holiday season!"
My order seemed to go through OK -

I did get an E-mail confirmation - guess I need to check with them in the AM.

I have enough mags - but just couldn't pass up the deal - so it is -- not the end of the world - OH wait - it is 12/21/2012 tomorrow.
Z71bill is offline   Reply With Quote