View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:50   #270
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
I know...there's a number of different ways to do it. I actually had a papaer a few weeks ago with a timestamp at the top and a note written below it, but I'd have gotten banned for what it said anyway.

Yes it would, but do you think any of those blow-hards would actually show? Hell, I could even make it a sanctioned bout.
Awesome, you once again tell us you "were" going to show us...and you are the one making all the claims....yet you call everyone else a blowhard.

I dont care what you are. There may even be a kernal of truth to your claims but you still remain a person without honor or integrity.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon