View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 15:15   #261
SoldMyHat

I have been watching some videos on YouTube about this very thing. One thing is common in each one; the person being questioned by the authorities is a jerk that is overly consumed with exercising his rights to the fullest without considering the law and the rights of others. Being questioned by an officer is not a crime, but being a jerk to an officer will quickly and legally restrict your rights at hand.

I am working on getting my Handgun Carry Permit and these types of things are interesting to me. But like I said, there is always a common thread among all posts and videos. For instance, as I understand it, in TN when pulled over by a LEO, you are to immediately notify them that you are armed and turn over your firearm to them during the stop.

I am also glad to know that there are LEO's out there serious about keeping our communities safe and are making concerted efforts to keep bad guys with guns off the street. If that means I get questioned by a few cops, so be it. As long as I am courteous, as we all should be since these men/women are protecting us, then all should go well.
SoldMyHat is offline   Reply With Quote