View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 20:04   #35
Turtle Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAWLS1 View Post
Anyone here own one of these makes? I may sell a few things to get one. I like the CQB, CQB Elite, Kobra Carry, GRP, Talon, T3's. If you have experience with these what brand would you say is better made?
almost thirty years ago I sent a 70 series to Bill wilson to be modified to mimic the gun Robbie Leatham was using to win IPSC world championships. Since I was a pin shooter first, and an IPSC shooter second I had it made in 45. I won tons of pin shoots with it and after 90,000 or so rounds its still shooting well though I don't shoot it much anymore since the pin league at the range where I shot was ended several years ago.

I think the total cost was around 1500 dollars. I have seen several current ones and that same range has several Ed Browns and Nighthawks

really nice guns but I don't know if they are worth 1000-2000 more than say the top of the line Kimber I have or the two top of the line Rock River Arms I bought several years ago (a pair for 4K)

I also have two of Les Baer's first run of Premier IIs. also great guns for the money.

Last edited by Turtle Dude; 12-05-2012 at 20:05..
Turtle Dude is offline   Reply With Quote