View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42   #218
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkz71 View Post
How so?

That goes for any firearm, not just Glock

ALL 1911's have a grip safty. The military told Browning to add them to the gun along with a thumb safty. That is from day 1

The first 45 had neither, a 1905 model.

The top pic is a 1905, bottom 1911
The 1911 in the pic was produced in 1910.

General Glocking

General Glocking
I was talking about the 80 series vs the 70 series. I think Glocks are inherently dangerous because if something hits that little safety , the trigger moves easily. If they had the grip safety too I don't think the Glocks would be as prone to accidental discharge.

To me the best aiming gun is a five inch 1911. When I instruct people with Glocks for the first time I leave the chamber empty for the first draws. They always seem to shoot while drawing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car: