View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:48   #214
GasTurbine
Porschey Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock20 10mm View Post
BULL. You apparently don't know what racism is. Describing someone based on their ethnic definitions is not racism, it's describing.
Not when no description is warranted. He was associating a race with bad/unlawful conduct...thats racism.

Quote:
YOU and your kind are part of the problem. Trying to subdue people from FREE speech and using descriptors that are factual and used in a non threatening manner.
You can defend obvious racism anyway you want, it still does not make it racism.

Quote:
Ignorant political correctness is out of hand and I am standing up against it. You will not shame people for speaking their truth when they have done nothing but speak their truth and not cause harm to someone else. I am sick of people like you trying to force your guilt on me.
Easily said in a forum where I guess the white population is 99.9%. Coward.

Quote:
I am not guilty and will not feel shame for being white.
If I were white, I wouldnt either. This is about racism, stereotyping, and labeling.

Quote:
And I will not tolerate you or anyone else imposing such guilt upon myself or any other AMERICAN.
I dont really care what you will tolerate or not...you have clearly demonstrated what caliber of a person you are, and will not waste my time on hate and ignorance, nor go through life as a miserable antagonist.

Good luck in life.
GasTurbine is offline   Reply With Quote