View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 23:28   #79
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBDawg View Post
I emailed the NFL to inform them that as long as Bob Costas is calling NFL games, I won't be watching them..

Non much, but if a few million people do the same, they will take notice.

Here is a link if any of you feel inclined to do the same..

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us
Due to the backlash they are already feeling, I think the nfl, costas, and idiot writer are going to start blaming it all on head trauma. If so, then beware jim mcmahon all.

Quote:
Dear NFL,

Please receive this as my farewell to watching any and all NFL games if bob costas remains as a commentator.

His recent mental breakdown related to what he chose to read about guns in America has forced me to choose to do without NFL Football if he remains a part commentator staff with your organization and or any NFL networks' staff.

I am also choosing NOT to further patronize any business or product that buys airtime (i.e., supports) and or commercial spots during NFL games as long as bob costas remains a part of the broadcasts.

Thank you for your time and past presentations, but anti-American rhetoric is not something I will oblige from the NFL.

Sincerely,

PW
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 12-02-2012 at 23:39..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote