Thread: 380 + p yup
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:30   #44
Cream Soda Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Do you know the first rule of a gunfight? Bring a gun.

I know plenty of macho types who turn their nose up at mouse guns, who simply do not carry in circumstances where their bigger, heavier weapon is impractical or impossible to carry.

I can clip my P3AT into the waistband of a pair of jogging shorts or sweatpants and never even notice that it is there. Show me a nine you can do that with. I tell people that my P3AT is what I carry when I can't carry a gun. I would much rather have that in my hand than my Johnson, if trouble finds me though.

I usually carry a 5" Kimber CDP, but I am not always dressed in a way where I can carry it. I am always carrying something though. Eric
I agree with you.

My first carry gun was a Bersa Thunder .380. no spare magazine, carried IWB or pocket carry. It was what I could afford at the time. I still have it. I have built up a small collection since then. I have carried the .380, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, 9X19, .40 caliber, .357 SIG, .45 GAP, and .45 ACP.

My smallest gun is the Bersa, my largest is a full size 1911.
I usually carry 9MM in a GLOCK G19 IWB or a G26 in my pocket or with a Galco JAK slide. Man I love that little holster, it carries and conceals like an IWB but since it rides outside the waistband, itís pretty darn comfortable. But I digress.

I feel confident enough with any of those weapons, but the .380 does make me feel a little underpowered. I donít carry that one very often anymore.
But like you Eric, I always carry something.
Cream Soda Kid is offline   Reply With Quote