Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 00:21   #9749
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Without going into other's private details, it won't be possible for that gun to join the others. I'll have to find another solution here. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

That's really cool that a song brought back something he needed to remember. I hope he can deal with the memories.

Glad your back and Mrs Bob are both doing well. Tell her not to step in anymore holes!

It's a 357 with a 2" barrel. S&W 686. As for which bothers me, I'd say both. When I first picked it up I was remembering what happened in a vivid way, beyond my normal memory. To the point I was shaking and crying, just like when I handled a .22 at Jeff's house a couple years ago. That thought of using it is there, sometimes that scares me, other times it's a relief.

I didn't get much relief from Robaxin, either.What dose of Oxy are you on? Do you still have Ranger's walker? Can you use that?

I hope you get the dinner and other issues worked out. Maybe Ranger can figure something out for you to eat. my friend, and prayers for you.

I'm now in the Tucson area visiting family. I'll be here a couple days, then off to Dallas for an overnight and a meeting with a certain GT'er and the Mrs. Yes, you can say who you are if you want to. I had great fun in PHX with Zonny and B. Somm, and got a memorable quote from Zonny. We were going to meet B at a restaurant we'd never been to. We got into the shopping center, but couldn't find it. Zonny called B, "Lone_Wolfe is on drugs and I'm over 50, and were lost!".

Yes, we did find the place, and had a good time with B.
I'm a mere 6hr drive from Dallas, you should drop by
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote