Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:00   #9744
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Lady Glock, how's your back doing? Same question for you, Bob and Magnus. Bob, how did therapy go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Lone_Wolfe it is so good to hear that you are having a good time despite the pain! Happy shopping, drinking, visiting and whatever else comes up that you want to do.

I went bra shopping last Friday on my way to an out of town gun show. I told the girl what I was looking for and she said I don't think that's the right size. I said 'well, it's what the tag says'. She is coming at me with her tape measure and I'm thinking 'oh crap'. I had on a tank and a hoodie. I pulled up the sweat shirt to keep her from grabbing anything. She got kinda pale and said, 'so I guess, you have a carry permit'. I said 'yes, I do'.

Have a great trip LW!
Thanks, I'm doing the best I can. Today's agenda included the pool, the jacuzzi, and Mexican food for dinner. That's about it.

Gun stories? You'd think this place was a gun forum!!!

Oh, wait......

I guess I'll tell about something that happened to me that's been bothering me for over a week now. The night before I started this trip I was cleaning out the safe that used to hold most of my guns when I had then. It also had other stuff in there that was stacked up on the floor. When the guns were taken out of there in 2009 I was overseas, so I didn't check befind to be sure no guns were missed. Turns out one was, a revolver.

I found it the night before I was riding to Mobile, then flying to Phoenix. A GT'er in Phoenix had seen a pic of this gun a while back, and really wanted it. I decided to take it with me, and offer it to him for a real good price. While I was in Mobile that plan changed abruptly, and then I didn't want to carry it out here. So I arranged to have it sent to a friend who lives near me. She has it now, but I don't know what's going to happen to it when I get home. Had I been thinking more clearly, I could probably have sold it right there in Mobile.

I was pretty upset when I found it, it was an unpleasant surprise. I don't want it in my house or around me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I guess EVERY gun is big when you're scared.
No kidding. Want to know how big those AK's looked?

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote