View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 17:26   #28
aippi

I find the postion of the safety on the Remington Shotguns perfect for me. I can click it off with the second joint of my trigger finger on the way to the trigger so there is only one motion. Going to the front of the trigger guard then back to the trigger is a wasted motion and that is time I can't afford in a fight. If I am on the way to the trigger I am going to fire. Disengaging a top tang safety then going to the trigger is also two motions and is slower the the Remington safety.

My entire goal in a fighting shotgun is to reduce CUT's. This is an acronym I came up with for Combat Unit of Time and it is messured from the time his primer ignites to when his round hits you in the chest. That is FAST. So, if I reduce my CUT's and my round hits him before he can depress his trigger, I win. So everything I do to a shotgun and every time I train with it the only thing on my mind is my response time to the threat on my life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Remington LE Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
aippi is offline   Reply With Quote