Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:28   #9740
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Lone_Wolfe it is so good to hear that you are having a good time despite the pain! Happy shopping, drinking, visiting and whatever else comes up that you want to do.

I went bra shopping last Friday on my way to an out of town gun show. I told the girl what I was looking for and she said I don't think that's the right size. I said 'well, it's what the tag says'. She is coming at me with her tape measure and I'm thinking 'oh crap'. I had on a tank and a hoodie. I pulled up the sweat shirt to keep her from grabbing anything. She got kinda pale and said, 'so I guess, you have a carry permit'. I said 'yes, I do'.

Have a great trip LW!
Awesome!!!
I had a dr.s visit a couple months ago, They told me to get dressed and they would be in with my papers. I got everything on and was working on putting my gun back on my belt when she walked back in. She did a perfect military about-face and walked back out to the desk next to the doctor. I heard her frantic little voice saying "SHE HAS A GUN, DID YOU KNOW SHE HAS A GUN, OMG...THAT'S A BIG GUN" The doctor was calm and responded with "We'll talk about it later, calm down"

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote