Thread: TIRED OF BoA
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 13:20   #21
uhlawpup
Gentle Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to uhlawpup
Although it is no longer my primary bank, I stay with them for a little mad money account. As long as I don't use a teller, I get free ATM and free checking. They're great when I'm overseas because of their extensive free ATM network. I used to have a credit card with them, and they were quick to cancel it when it was compromised. I appreciate that.

They have gone up on fees, so I just make sure I use their no fee services, which are numerous.

Their customer service to me has been superb, and believe me, it is a comfort to walk up to an ATM in London, Paris or Rome, even on a Sunday, and get service in English and local currency at a great rate of exchange with no service fees. Plus, I can order foreign currency on line and have it waiting for me at my local branch before I leave.

The only trouble I had was with a withdrawal in London, which they double-debited me on. A ten minute phone call when I got back solved that with no questions asked.

I use another bank for daily needs because I got a better deal, but, as long as there's no service charge, I'll keep my little travel account open.

CRUX SANCTA SIT MIHI LUX
NUNQUAM DRACO SIT MIHI DUX

Last edited by uhlawpup; 11-18-2012 at 13:20..
uhlawpup is offline   Reply With Quote