Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:27   #9738
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
I hate that you're having that much pain. I don't know, but it sounds like it might be a good thing if the pain is in other places besides the area actually worked on. At least I hope it's good news. The incision area should start healing pretty quickly. do you mind if I ask how big of an incision was made?

I'm not real sure the size of the incision. The bandages go from the tailbone to the bottom of the shoulder blades. I get to take those off tomorrow and have real shower instead of a sink bath. When they removed the drain tube, he lied and said it wouldn't hurt....it hurt pretty bad, but know I can lean back with less pain. It still hurts, but not as bad.

The pain in the thigh/leg etc...is because of the nerve that was being affected by the initial issue. I pray it's not going to be an ongoing issue now that they waited more than a year. Permanent nerve damage can happen in 3 to 6 months...but they thought that wasn't going to be an issue...I hope they were right.

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote