Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:07   #9737
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns3guppy View Post
I can testify to having first met ms. Wolf in an expensive watch shop in a mall.

I can also affirm that she knows her watches (and knives), and wears the real thing.

I can also affirm that ms. Wolf is the real deal, and despite a lot of human vulnerability, and despite her own denial to the contrary, is one tough cookie.
Thank you. I know I don't think I'm special, tough, or anything like that, but it's important to me to be real. Flawed, vulnerable, other things that may not be good, but real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
If I'm ever lucky enough to meet her in person,it will be nowhere near a nice watch or knife store, as she's a terrible influence and my wallet couldn't handle the abuse!
Me? A terrible influence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post
You sound like fun to shop with. I am a spendthrift, but I bet you could get me to buy something. It sounds like you are having a great time, Wolfe!!
Would I do a thing like that?

Yep, I'm having fun. The pain is really bad, but oh well. My chest hurts whethere or not I'm enjoying myself, so I'm trying to enjoy myself. I got to spent some time with family today, and we all just hung out and talked. Made for a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
I am finally home. They took the drain out yesterday and started me back on coumadin last night. The finally let me leave today about 2pm...the pain is still intense...mosting throbbing and spasms in my right thigh/leg/joint...but still quite a bit of pain in the area of the incision.
I hate that you're having that much pain. I don't know, but it sounds like it might be a good thing if the pain is in other places besides the area actually worked on. At least I hope it's good news. The incision area should start healing pretty quickly. do you mind if I ask how big of an incision was made?

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote