View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 13:14   #32
FireForged
Millenium #3936

trying to maintain ammo and supplies for 6-7-8 different weapons is actually working against yourself. Someone will always say.. no such thing as too much guns and ammo. Well, its not about the having.. its about the logistics, money and overly drawn out length of time it takes to get what you want for that many weapons when its all going to boil down to (1) or (2) if needed in a self defense emergency.

I am not a doomsday person but I do realize that there are a few disasters that can cause a significant disruption to services and normal living. People panic and the less than lawful can certainly be the first people to try and take advantage of the situations. If I found myself hole up in my home and bands of criminals were a realisitc threat to me and mine. I would probably want: A Shotgun, a revolver and a semi auto rifle. Realistically speaking I would probably go to a 357 lever action Marlin and a 357 revolver since that is was is most available in my home.

Last edited by FireForged; 11-17-2012 at 23:19..
FireForged is offline   Reply With Quote