View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:42   #259
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
Not sure. I would not claim that no sample has ever been contaminated. But I am sure that every single sample ever found anywhere on earth that shows an age > 13,000 years was not contaminated by groundwater. I know moon rocks that date at billions of years old were not contaminated by groundwater that doesn't exist on the moon.

I know you are desperately trying to deny evidence for no reason other than to avoid admitting to yourself that you've been misled by misinterpretation of scripture. There's plenty of Christian churches that gave up the 10,000 year old Earth decades ago. Just as they gave up the idea the Earth was the center of the universe. The bible is not a science textbook. It was not even intended as a goat herding manual at the time it was written, and that was something they were actually knowledgeable about back then.

Randy
Are you a supporter of the carbon-14 dating methodology?

Do you know if the Earth's atmosphere has reached the saturation point of carbon-14 yet?
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote