View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:20   #207
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Wait. Are you suggesting that gas atoms don't have enough mass to be attracted to each other?
By proxy I guardedly say yes, but with a caveat. BTW- It wasn't my idea, but empirical science backs up the assertion I am making. See, it is not so much about the mass as it is the mechanism(s) to facilitate star formation.

Some on this thread insist the only mechanism required is gravity. Though ignorance is high amongst some, gravity alone is not the reason a star could form out of hydrogen atoms in outer space, but honestly, the problem is not SOLELY about lack of mass per se.

So knowing, some fantastic theories have arisen to explain how stars are formed by "something" plus gravity. If you believe differently, please explain how you think atoms/molecules of hydrogen would join together sufficiently so as to produce a star.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 11-15-2012 at 11:37..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote