View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 23:07   #270
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
And I said exactly that earlier...they also don't know me.

I don't know what you're getting at here...I didn't ask for anything from any LEO here, nor do I expect it. If you're referring to the thin blue line, well...I hold that on a professional level in real life, not random strangers on the internet I don't know from Adam.

My personal life and professional life don't mix, ever. I learned to separate the two long ago. When I am working, I do what needs to be done, no question. Not all LEO's get along, there's more than a few officers I know that will work together seamlessly if they have to, but off the clock they'd be happy to beat each other's faces in...that's just life.

And, I already stated earlier I have retired from MMA, most definitely permanently...I have not had a bout since March of 2011. My priority had always been MMA, then after kids and a full-time job it became too much risk and not enough reward. I got into law enforcement because I'm good at it, not because I agree with every single thing I have to do. Some (most) LEO's won't admit to such a thing, even here. But, just because I took the job doesn't mean I throw my beliefs in the trash.

Either way, I still don't hold anything against anybody here in Cop Talk...I don't know any of you personally, and I'm a grown-ass man. I've been punched, kicked, kneed, and elbowed in the face countless times...even shot at...which is more than the 98% of the people on this forum can say. I think I'll be ok.

And yes, despite the schoolyard bully attitude of most here...I'd still have any of your backs if it came down to it, LEO or civilian.
That is sweet and all but this is part of your MO.

You say stupid crap....really stupid crap. You actually believe it, you hold on as long as you can, then when everyone dog piles you and in post after post blaming everyone else, you try to play the likable guy but you suck at that because it is still all about you and the flaws in everyone else.

I dont give a crap what you do, but I know exactly what you are.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust

Last edited by Rabbi; 11-14-2012 at 23:08..