Originally Posted by chemcmndr
1. Carry the largest caliber that you can shoot accurately.
2. Carry a proven and reliable cartridge in your weapon.
3. Practice often enough that you maintain or improve your level of proficiency with your carry firearm.
4. If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
1. You should be able to shoot any size caliber accurately. Some will be quicker for follow up shots than others, though.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)