View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:22   #103
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
My shift isn't over for another 6 hours, but I got a few minutes to rant. I'm not Rabbi, I can't work 12 hour shifts while simultaneously hanging out on GT all day arguing semantics with everyone.

The offer was always there for him to just ask if he wanted to know, but after double-checking, one of the people asking to begin with was the OP. Ask for an ORI check, then try to stir **** in Cop Talk? If you needed any more proof as to why I don't visit here, there you go...now I don't really care about providing anything if people are going to be dicks about it. Yet another thing that is annoying as hell about the LEO's here...they just can't stand it when they don't know something, or are being denied info. Unlike most, I don't really care about my internet 'street cred' as much as you guys do.

Thread on GT...check.
Rabbi...check.
Semantics...check.

I don't know how you find the time man, seriously.

Cop Talk...the only place where you're challenged by both rookies and overweight retired detectives. You guys crack me up sometimes. Ok, back to work at my top-secret job that requires ridiculously high intelligence.
You are challenged by everyone because you are obviously full of it. That is lost on you, over and over again. It isnt everyone else. It isnt.

So, are you, now, a fully sworn LEO? That isnt semantics (another word that you dont know the meaning of) That is a question you have yet to answer.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust

Last edited by Rabbi; 11-14-2012 at 11:23..