View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:39   #78
douggmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftttu View Post
In a society where BHO can tell the crowds he has cut the deficit during his administration and they believe it, more of these gun grab laws will take hold. They politicized the Jared Loughner sentencing phase today stating about regulation of guns.

(by the way, over $1,000,000,000,000.00 added to the deficit per year for the last four years is cutting......I guess it is the new progressive math our children have learned in school and that I'll never understand)
You don't know the difference between the national debt and the deficit ... and you are calling out society as dumb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
If I were a betting man, I would bet against any success with such a ban attempt. Something gets written up almost every year and never goes anywhere. The 1994 was a battle won on the way to losing a war for its liberal crafters, and one thing that I know, as does everyone else, is that there will be no incumbent president running next term.
Agreed .. +1.

Yeah ... I wouldn't get worked up. There is batship legislation proposed all the time by batchip legislators. Any legislator can do so ... it doesn't mean it will even make it out of committee.

Last edited by douggmc; 11-14-2012 at 09:40..
douggmc is offline   Reply With Quote