View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 16:42   #174
FireForged
Millenium #3936

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer88 View Post
Ummm.... on what authority can you declare that the confiscated firearms were returned??? To my knowledge that is simply NOT true. NONE of the confiscated firearms were recorded. No receipts were given to the victims of this 4A infringement. No cataloging was done. Heirloom guns were taken.... again... no receipts or records. Most were thrown in damp storage only to rust. Few to none were returned, and certainly not in the condition in which they were taken.
On what authority? I am just a guy on the internet talking with fellow gun owners about common everyday things that we all encounter and experience. I read that there was one person left from the katrina event who was still in court over a firearm and that the matter was settled. My comment was simply my impression from news that I followed for a time. I am not making any authoritive proclamation and I have no proof. This is all just friendly fruitful debate between fellow gun owners. At least that is how I intended my comments to be taken.

Last edited by FireForged; 11-13-2012 at 16:50..
FireForged is offline   Reply With Quote