View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:40   #14
SC Tiger
Shaved Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batesmotel View Post
In the past week I have been called a racist three times.

Once because I hired a couple of Mexican nationals to do some work. One was a laborer from a temp agency and the other was a rather skilled finish carpenter who is self employed. The carpenter came well recommended and the temp agency just sent someone. Nationality had nothing to do with it. But because I had a Mexican doing manual work I am a racist?

Second time was because I declined to have a drink of Mescal at dinner during a social function. He said I must hate Mexicans. Problem is I don't drink at all. If I refused a shot of Ouzo would that mean I hate Greeks?

And today a dirt bag immigration lawyer called me one because I didn't find his client a condo. The guy is a Chinese national who may not be in the US legally. I think his visa expired.

He refused to sigh an agency agreement so he is not legally my client. He wants to pay cash but refuses to get a Proof of Funds letter from his bank. And he refuses to sign a FIRPTA disclosure that is required by all foreign nationals buying or selling property.

Anyone else seeing flippant accusations of racism recently?
Obviously I'm a racist since I didn't vote for Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.
SC Tiger is online now   Reply With Quote