View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 19:06   #59
Sporaticus
Aw sheet main

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockdude1 View Post
It would take millions of SWAT teams across the U.S. to even begin confiscation of firearms in the U.S.
No it wouldn't. A huge percent of the guns in circulation would be turned in. When they are turned in, the corresponding 4473 could be moved to a "completed" file. SWAT teams wouldn't need to get EVERY gun, just the ones not turned in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockdude1 View Post
Will those same SWAT team members be going in on their friends, neighbors, and even own family members?
In a heartbeat. Or they would have some of their LE colleagues do it.

And don't think "I lost them in a boating accident" is going to work. After hearing that 5 times, the BATFE will write a policy that deals with just that kind of response. It will then be up to YOU, at the point of a gun, to describe under oath, EXACTLY where you lost those weapons. I suspect the 4473 will be grounds for a search warrant.

Don't think bureaucrats aren't up to the task.

But I don't think it's going to happen either. But I don't doubt the BATFE would LOVE to do it.

Quote:
I would take a book learner over the assumption making that runs rampid on this forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Sporaticus; 11-10-2012 at 19:09..
Sporaticus is offline   Reply With Quote