View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:45   #138
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
Again, you miss the point. The agency is required by both contract (that they willingly signed, mind you - it's not like we can strike, so they delay and delay during contract talks) and OSHA standards to provide certain items. We are not supposed to be forced to buy items that our agency is mandated to provide.
So I'll ask again: Did anyone contract a blood borne disease in the months you had to use the food service gloves?

It has been explained to you that the latex food service gloves and medical exam gloves differ only in the label and certification process.

Quote:
Of course, you and your "**** you, I got mine" attitude don't matter. You'd have been a perfect robber baron, about 100 years or so ago. That's not intended as a compliment, either.
What does this have to do with gloves, unions or fire protection services?

Quote:
I've a feeling you just can't compensate for something, and go out of your way here on GT to berate people less wealthy than you, just to make yourself feel better. In the meantime, you send your kid off to exclusive schools, and tell yourself that because you can pay your own way, the world is a better place to be. Good luck with that. While I don't usually agree with Bruce, I gotta say - you're a dick who cares for no one but yourself. When your wife finally gets around to leaving, I hope your attorney is better than hers. Else, I think you'll find yourself in the shoes of those whom you denigrate regularly.
I'm trying to pick through your pathetic little rant here to figure out exactly what you're trying to say.

I don't berate people for not being affluent. I do berate people who think others owe them something. The world is definetely a better place when you pay your own way. Yes, my kids go to private schools. I care about myself and my family first but am a very generous and charitable person. My wife and I are happily married. My attorney is very good. I have enough shoes.

Did I answer satisfactorily or do you have more d-bag rants to direct at me?

What I gather from the body of your posts here is exactly how I expect union employees to respond to people who oppose unions so you've pretty much validated my perspective.
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote