View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 13:36   #48
fastbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I make it pretty clear what my opinions were fastbolt.
I was pretty much staying on topic and debating the quality of Glock parts. I never questioned your credentials.
Obviously, because I disagreed with you, you questioned mine with the "informed opinion" statement.
Don't assume those who disagree with you don't have experience. That you be a big mistake and i'll leave it at that.
Actually, the "informed opinion" comment was made in general reflection, thinking back over numerous other posts made in other thread topics. Your comment made me think back over other posts (which can be a good thing). Not this one, and not pertaining to what you'd posted. Didn't mean for you to take it that way. I'd have said the same thing if we'd been discussing this subject together over a cup of coffee, and you'd have been better able to realize I wasn't directing it at your comments.

If you never meant to question my experience, perhaps you might have phrased your comments a bit differently? It's not easy to read things like, "Wow! I've found someone who's really in the know!", and know how they mean their comment without being able to see facial expressions & body language, as well as hear it said.

One of the problems of the internet, right.
Sub Club #9; .40 S&W Club #1953; S&W Club #3913
Retired LE - firearms instructor/armorer

Last edited by fastbolt; 11-04-2012 at 13:43..
fastbolt is offline   Reply With Quote