View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17   #40
jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_tx View Post
Dang, that was really well put . I must say after that I must agree with you on most points, however, just being the fact that allot of people have been posting about certain parts of the firearm "problematicing" away it still puts me on an uncertainty to some extent, despite being the fact that Glock is supposed to be the "standard" when it comes to good'ol fashion durability, reliability, and economically. I like Glock's because logically, it makes perfect sense to own one; the tool works when you need it to, and the tool does not need to be treated like as if it were fragile. {"Gaston Glock, if you are reading this PLEASE revert back to your previous method/s of placing functionality over form"}

Marshall

There are folks who have alots of first hand experience besides high Glocktalk post counts that DO think there is a problem.
Some people are so blind loyal, they will never admit their holy brand may have an Issue.

The Moderators may need to put a warning at the top of this thread.

"WARNING!!!!!........ READING THE POSTS BELOW COULD CAUSE FLASHBACKS TO WALTHERGA THREADS!