View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:22   #226
airmotive
Tin Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
No they wouldn't.

They're not going to let billions of dollars just walk away without a fight.

As soon as marijuana is legalized in the United States, they'll move in
to control it.

You potheads are a perfect example of how marijuana affects people's brains.
Mexican drug cartels are already operating in this country, right under your noses and you don't even know it.

I am not a pothead. I don't smoke, snort, huff or anything else.
Beer is my drug of choice.
I can say with a very clear mind that your logic is, at BEST, flawed. At worst...it stinks of paranoia.
Ask any pot smoker: Mexican weed is crap and the only reason anyone buys it is because it's cheap. If people who choose to smoke were suddenly able to grow it in their gardens right next to their tomatos and basil,what the hell are Mexicans going to do aboit that? (hire all the weed whackers @ Home Depot?)

The war on pot has to be the single biggest boondoggle in American history. Probably bigger than the Vietnam war in terms of lives lost and money spent. And for what?
Lawmakers want everyone to believe that if pot becomes legal, the next logical step is 300 million Americans will be smoking crack and shooting heroin within a year. Just like they said if Vietnam fell the next logical step would be a Soviet invasion of all of Asia and then California.

...and people say hard drug use can cause paranoia.
Shesh.