Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:51   #9675
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
They are not fit for GT but you sure found them fit for my ears.

I am glad the adverse side effects of chemo are lessening as they should be. Hopefully they will be completely gone soon and your hair will be back.
I'm glad you are there for Wolfe when she needs a friend to talk to. I look forward to a time when I get to meet her and develop a face to face friendship, though I know it will never be as close as you have with her. I'm still praying for your unspoken prayer needs. God knows your needs, he will meet them...unfortunately, it's on HIS time...not ours. I'll pray that things get done quickly for you, though I don't know your needs, it has to be frustrating dealing with them over such a long period of time.

I've been put in for another position with the company I want to work with. I had to put in a start date no earlier than November 16th as my surgery is on the 14th and I will be in the hospital overnight...the doc says to expect to be out for at least 6 weeks, but I can't do that...I need to work and I would prefer starting before Christmas so I can do something for the kids for the holiday. God is good...I'm sure he will provide.

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote