View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 21:21   #28
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpruitt54 View Post
You dudes need to stop, take breath, and enough with all the hand wringing. Some of you guys seem truly the ipinion of other Americans. Gee, all the name calling, all the flaming. What are you sceared of the peat sakes. I have the right have an opinion that may differ with some of you guys (on some things). I'm not insisting that any of you agree with me. What is so threating about another opinion.

Look, if you cannot make your point against another opinion without all the flame and name calling, that ain't my problem. I am a gun owner, reloader, hunter, shooter who is not a blind follower of a party that I happen not to agree with.

Wow, what is Taliban.com?
Quote:
In 2006, then-President George W. Bush signed an executive order called the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act that strengthened individual gun rights during a national emergency."...
That would be Bush PROTECTING gun owners not trying to take their guns.

Quote:
What we saw locally was the mayor and police chief in New Orleans saying, you’re not going to be armed,
That would actually have been Demorat Mayor and Demorat Chief of Police... STEALING peoples' firearms.

I was here before, during and after Katrina. I was armed and no one dared try to take my firearms. They only prayed on the week and stupid.

Did you actually read the piece you just posted? Did you read it before you posted that the Republicans and George Bush were responsible for the confiscations? You know the post I responded to. Do you realize that Bush signed the bill to stop the Demorats or other politicians from doing it again? To bad the Louisiana's State constitution wasn't enough to stop a Demorat Mayor, Demlorat Chief of police and Demorat Governor.

Does anyone really believe the bill signed by Bush will stop them from trying it again? The Chief of police made the statement, after being told it was illegal, that if we had another disaster he'd do it again. That wasn't long before he resigned.

Why did I/we flame you for your opinion? Because it's the opinion of someone with their head up their own rectum and we're pretty much fed-up with people who have their head up their own rectums that try to force their emotional, illogical and BS OPINIONS on the rest of us.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 11-01-2012 at 21:33..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote