View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 17:30   #26
Gpruitt54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurger View Post
You are a slimy one aren't you - Mole Boy. Still trying to promote Obama and the left agenda? Go somewhere else to spread your lies.

To everyone else here: Gpruitt54 joined a few months ago and has been doing his best to spread discord here by attacking the supporters of the2nd amendment and conservatives in general while painting a unrealisticpositive picture of the current administration.(do a search on his posts) He appears to be a focus group participant who is working to suppress the vote. Hence the designation of 'Mole Boy'. Don't let him win!

Gun-Control Issues
Mole??? What? Is this tin foil helmet land or something?

Dude, I am not tring to win or defeate you. Dude I don't even freakin know you. I read a thread and I happened not to agree with it, so I commented. Last time I looked, I still lived in America, where you can give you opinion. What is so threatening about an opinion here? If I am wrong about something I will be the first admit it. But you will have to prove it first.

If this is some kind of alternative Taliban universe, then let me know and I'll see what I can do to have my threads translated into Taliban Arabic.

Last edited by Gpruitt54; 11-01-2012 at 17:55..
Gpruitt54 is offline   Reply With Quote