View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 14:46   #106
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrys View Post
Only thing "kinda silly" IMO is the fact that someone wouldn't be able to understand what's going on......except those who desire drugs over everything else.

Sorry my friend......but that's sort of a "silly" statement IMO. Just who gets to state which laws are and which laws aren't, eh?

Somewhere there will be someone who feels murder laws are "silly" ya know? Are we to allow them to disregard those laws because they feel that way? Not hardly me thinks.
So a group of old men looking out for their own interests decide every aspect of your life for you? I guarantee there are many laws you've broken either willingly or unknowingly (but unfortunately for you ignorance is no excuse) and you've not suffered the slightest inconvenience for it.

SOME laws are good but others, like being required to fire a gunshot whenever you cross an intersection, are just plain stupid. SOME laws are for our own good and some are for the good of the very few at our expense. I trust myself to decide which is which and I know you do the same.

Complete and total respect for "THE LAW!!!" whatever it may be is flat out retarded.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote