Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:15   #9666
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
I'll keep them next to my heart. And then inside my heart as they enter my bloodstream. And then farther down the chain until they're all filtered out.

Oh-huh..... Guess I should send you my knives for safe-keeping, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadman03 View Post
The question is, would the Dr. decline medical treatment? That Dr. should be booted from the VA because (s)he is the burden on taxpayers, not the volunteer who darn near didn't make it home.
Probably not. He'd demand the best of care, and right now. I guess he thinks all disabled people are just burdens on taxpayers. He's an idiot, I was working until early this year, and the the largest by far disability check that I get is from private insurance. What the VA gives me isn't much at all, and I don't care that much. I just want medical care for one injury, and the after-effects of some of the treatment I've had. I don't expect them to take care of my bad knee, my cancer, or anything that's not a result of getting shot in Afghanistan. OK, don't mind me, I'm ranting.

I haven't posted in here altely, because I've been having muscle spasms and breathing attacks that would have had me in the base hospital overseas. I just went heavy on the muscle relaxers, and waiting for it to let off some. Still hurts, but not like the last couple of days.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote