Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:30   #9665
Breadman03

Send a message via Skype™ to Breadman03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
I don't have any need for a loan, but I'm sure you can find some in here who could use a little help getting through some rough times right now. I'm really lucky that I don't have financial problems to go with all my health problems, but thank you for the offer.

Thank you, on behalf of all of us who need them.

Damn, I hate that you didn't get the job!

I'll be praying for you to find another, and for your surgery.

Whoever I reported him to would probably concur with his recommendations, and remind me how much money I cost you taxpayers. Like I wanted to get shot and run up medical bills........

No, they're not, and the VA seems to have more than their share. I know I posted a while back about another doc who had a similar opinion of doing anything for me. Then there was the doc who rated me way below what I should be rated, and admitted it. I really hate the VA......

Thanks, I hope it does, too. It's getting a little better now that I'm over a week since my last dose. Hopefully the fuzzy head clears soon, so I can at least drive myself to the grocery store.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when some of you GT'ers show up for a little 'wall to wall counseling' with that doc! Infortunately, after you finish with him, you'd have to go on to most everyone else that works at that VA!

Thank you! BTW, need fresh kitty pics you know where. Your buddy makes me smile.
The question is, would the Dr. decline medical treatment? That Dr. should be booted from the VA because (s)he is the burden on taxpayers, not the volunteer who darn near didn't make it home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Wants a G41
Breadman03 is offline   Reply With Quote