View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:21   #9
Ranski

I took my Glock to the range for the second time yesterday. My wife wasn't with me, so I didn't get to see how it is doing with her grip.

I fired 200 rounds of Blazer Brass 124 grain, 25 rounds of Speer Lawman 147 grain, and 10 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 124 grain +P. I used both a regular two handed grip, and also fired quite a few rounds one handed, switching back and forth between hands.

I observed about 2 cases with the Blazer Brass that went almost straight up about 1 foot, and then came down only about 6 inches to the right of the gun. Other than those, I had strong ejection to 3:00 or 4:00. It is hard to tell exactly how strong because there is a lane divider, so I don't know how far the case would have flown. Strangely, the ejection seemed the strongest when I was firing with only my left hand, even though I felt like I was limp wristing like crazy.

My gun has the 30274 ejector, but despite being so new, still came with the dipped extractor. Also, for the record, I had a Streamlight TLR-1S on the gun for this trip. For now, I am going to say that I am very happy with the ejection, at least when I am the one shooting it. I just hope I don't see the worn extractor problems that people seem to see after 1,000 + rounds.
Ranski is offline   Reply With Quote