View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 23:53   #209
77Bronc

I have lived here all of my life, college degree from LSU, best damn university there is...excellent job working for THE major oil company, getting ready to retire in next 18 months....my wife is full blooded Cajun girl....

The tax base is great, the auto insurance is insane, the hurricanes can be a pain and the heat in the summer brutal....I love it here.

Louisiana is a way of life....in my business I travel a lot and I have been all over the country and parts of the world, but after being gone for a few days, I really miss the place....like many have replied, the food is the best there is period....what some places pass for "Cajun" food should be against the law...

Very gun friendly state, special amendment on November 6 that will hopefully provide a barrier from more bull**** government gun control laws...I dont know all of the details, but will do more reading this weekend....

If you have kids, need to consider private schools unless you are in St. Tammany parish...reasonable gas prices....Mardi Gras can be fun....

Big Dawg Club Member #1283
77Bronc is offline   Reply With Quote