Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 14:00   #9653
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Finally got the call from the company I interviewed with. They chose the other applicant for the job. I guess she had more experience or a higher degree. They said it wasn’t an easy decision (they told that to the temp agency that is helping them with staffing). They recommend me as a good candidate for another position, so that is good.

Another prayer need...my surgery has been scheduled. I am having a decompress and fuse on my back...the L5 position. This has been a year in waiting. I guess they are finally tired of trying every shot available over and over. The surgery is planned for November 14th

Please, continue to keep up the prayers for my finances...there are so many things I need and can’t get, and some things I’d like to do for and with my kids that I can’t because the finances are just not there. I know, there are people in worse shape than me...and I pray for them all, constantly...I just feel terribly when one of the kids ask if they can go somewhere or do something and I have to say no...there’s no money. Please, pray I can get a job...soon.

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote