View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 13:29   #106
M 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro Fijo View Post
That is pure hyperbole & conjecture based upon opinions of those whose theory the data didn't support, i.e., the Facklerites. Those who were in the know during that time confirmed what was revealed in the data: that the .357 Mag. & the 9mm 115 gr. +p+ JHP were deadly. Ask anyone who was on the Border Patrol in the 80's or the IL State Police as well.
Lighten up, dude.

If you'll take the time to read the linked material you'll see that there is no hyperbole or conjecture-

http://www.firearmstactical.com/mars...l-analysis.htm

the statistical analysis is well done and the results are clearly documented for all to see, or at least, for those who will see.

Just 'cause you don't like it doesn't mean that it is not a valid analysis. The M&S stuff has HUGE issues, unless of course a 1 chance in 3 trillion plus of being legitimate is a good thing.

See, I got no skin in the game, so I don't care. "Light & fast", "slow & heavy", or somewhere "in between"- it's all good.

Last edited by M 7; 10-24-2012 at 15:29..
M 7 is offline   Reply With Quote