Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:09   #9652
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Thank you! Yep, I got a thing for watches, too. I got more purses than watches, but the watches cost too damn much to keep buying them.

My oncologist told me it could take up to 6 months to get to where I'm going to be post-chemo. She said most people aren't exactly like they were before, chemo does have lasting effects. I just hope the nerve damage isn't one of them for me.

to you, too. Got that margarita mixer ready?

Thank you, you're very appreciated.

Thank you, I like my taste, too.

The prayers are always appreciated. Please keep them up for Silent_Runner, too, she needs them more than she'll admit in here.

Did I ever tell you that I hate the VA and the so-called docs there? I had to go in today, and the doc I saw acted like he was doing me a big favor even seeing me. I asked if there was any way I could get physical therapy or anything like that, and he said all the VA was going to do was give me pain meds, that he didn't see any point in trying to help me. He said I knew the risk of getting a permanent injury when I volunteered, and since I have cancer, any treatment might be even more wasted on me. Does anyone wonder why I stayed in the sandbox as long as I could?
Government run health care is great, isn't it? I can't wait for Obamacare!

Just because you knew the risk doesn't mean they shouldn't take care of you when it happens. I don't know who you could report this guy to, but you really should. Our vets shouldn't have to put up with this crap. Loser.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote