View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 19:32   #227
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
threads like this really make me laugh. Obama AND your beloved Romney have both spoken out AGAINST 'assault weapons.' You guys are so devoted to supporting ANYONE who has an R by there name that you'll support an anti gun progressive...BECAUSE HE HAS AN R BY HIS NAME.

The difference between Obama and Romney on assault weapons? Your beloved Romney put his money where is mouth is and actually signed an AWB into law.

You guys look just as silly as the antigunners out there supporting Obama by supporting Romney. Threads like this just set you back even farther.

Lie to yourself if you want, but don't try to lie to us. Mitt Romney has done more to hurt gun rights for Americans than Obama and you all know it.
You obviously dont have a clue at to my position on politics. I have splashed them all over this site.

The irony is, you take the few words I have said and formulated my stance about the few words someone else said.

Swing and a miss.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote